Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device
Seamless delivery of television content to multiple screens and devices doesn’t have to be a daunting challenge. Internet Protocol Television, more commonly known as IPTV, allows channels to be multicast via your IP network without fear of reduction in picture quality or loss of service to as many users as you wish.
To make matters even more simple, the traditionally time consuming process of channel tuning and balancing the network associated with analogue based distribution systems is now a thing of the past with digital TV creating a less labour intensive and non-technical set-up process.
For any television distribution system, content is acquired from multiple broadcasting sources including satellite, terrestrial, cable and off-air, offering hundreds of TV channels from a single server. Conventional systems would require individual receivers and encoders to support the different signal types that are then combined before being delivered over a coax network. With Tripleplay’s IPTV solution this problem is managed by combining multi blade interfaces into a single solution, TripleTV.
- Standard and High Definition formats supported
- Internationalisation and localisation support
- Automatic bit rate error and signal quality monitoring
- Web based user interface
- Remote system diagnostics and performance monitoring
- Outputs all subtitling, languages, DVB system information, DVB Programme Service Information
- Support for all common DVB-CI encryption formats including Mediaguard, Irdeto, Viaccess
- Inputs include DVB-S/S2/C with and without CI, DVB-T/T2, HDMI with HDCP, Analogue (RF & CVBS), ATSC/8VSB, ASi, SDI and Stream (MTPS, Internet Radio)